Alcoholism and Drug abuse is a devastating epidemic worldwide. It destroys friendships, marriages, families and communities. Many people start down this path by experimenting with friends or at school and some unintentionally to their own prescription drugs. No one grows up with the intention to become addicted and certainly could never imagine the pain, suffering or consequences one endures or projects onto their loved ones.
It is imperative to find the right drug abuse treatment program that matches your individual needs no matter what they are. It is my mission to help as many individuals as possible whether you are looking for yourself or for a loved one. We are here to help you with research and all information regarding drug and alcohol abuse and treatment.
Our services and expertise lie in:
- General Educations on Addiction
- Consultations regarding treatment options to determine what is needed for a successful Recovery
- Information regarding Addicts with legal problems
- Referrals to residential treatment centers across the country
- Medical Detox options: At times depending on the severity and duration of the Alcohol and Drug use it may be imperative and required that an individual is supervised by a medical doctor through the initial withdrawal stage. This may or may not be offered by the Treatment Program that you decide is best suited for yourself or loved one. If it is not then I will help organize this prior to entering into the program.
- Interventions: information and referrals to successfully help friends and families handle the unwilling addict into getting help. In certain circumstances it is imperative for a professional to step in and help the family with their loved one.
- Outpatient information: designed to keep the individual on a positive path. Depending on the individual, this is typically successful following an inpatient program depending on alcohol and drug history.
There is a tremendous amount of loss associated with addiction and substance abuse. You do not need to go through this scary and frustrating process alone. It is my mission to help as many people as possible treating each person as an individual, with respect, understanding and compassion. This can feel very overwhelming but I am here to help you find freedom from the prison of addiction and the happiness everyone deserves.
If there is anything we can assist you with in finding information or resources, please feel free to call me anytime day or night. We are here to help.